If you would like to become a member of our Trust, please click on the link 'Apply to be a member' at the bottom of this page. We will use the details you give us to provide you with information, to keep in touch and for election material. If you provide your email address and/or mobile phone number, we may use these methods to contact you to save postage. The information you give us will be held in accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998.
Terms and conditions of membership
To apply to be a member of the public constituency:
- You are over 12 years of age
- You live at the address registered
- You are not not eligible to be a member of the staff constituency
- You have read the information and confirm that none of the disqualifications from membership apply to me
Disqualification from Membership:A person may not be a member of the NHS Foundation Trust:
- If, in the opinion of the Council of Governors, there are reasonable grounds to believe that they are likely to act in a way detrimental to the interests of the Trust.
- If they have, within the preceding two years been dismissed otherwise than by reason of redundancy, from any paid employment with any NHS body.
- If their name appears on the Sex Offenders Register
- If, within the last five years, they have been involved in a serious incident of violence at any of the Trust's hospitals or facilities or against any of the Trust's employees or registered volunteers.
You will be required to accept these terms and conditions during registration