Ways to request information
There are many ways you can request information about Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and our services:
- From our clinical or support staff, as you meet them or by appointment or by post
- From our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) advisors
- If you are a member of our NHS Foundation Trust via a Governor
- Email us at FOI@btuh.nhs.uk - for requests under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
- You can also send a letter to the FoI Office to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
This form is to help you request information.
Some of the questions on this form might help us with your request but are optional.