Basildon University Hospital
Level C, main reception area
Monday - Friday, 9am - 4.30pm
Closed bank holidays
Telephone: 01268 524900 ext 3606
The Cashier's Offices provide a range of services to patients and visitors including:
- Hospital Travel Cost Scheme
- Patients can make claims for reimbursement of travel costs related to receiving NHS treatment, through a referral by a doctor or dentist, if in receipt of a qualifying benefit.
- Concessionary Parking Permit
- To assist patients, relatives and carers who need to visit the hospital regularly and frequently, concessionary parking is available in certain circumstances and car parking passes can be issued. The refundable deposit of £5 can be paid for these passes at the General Cashier's Office.
- Payment of Prescription charges
- Patients who receive an invoice for prescription items they received at the hospital can pay by cash, cheque or credit card at the General Cashier's Office.